Currently you have to copy and paste the address in. There are times with the Braille Sense Plus where you can open the Email in the web browser with backspace-o and the links will be available to you.

peter greco said the following on 8/5/2008 7:03 AM:
With the VS and or BSP when a web address is in the body of an email can either of the Sense products have the ability to take you direct to that site or do you have to cut and paste the address?
Peter.

----- Original Message -----
From: John Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 09:58:32 +0100
Subject: [GWN] braille sense plus and my zenstone

Hi list
I was suprised to find that I can plug my zenstone in to my
braille
sense plus and look on my zenstone and also play the content on
my
bsp.  this is truly grate.
the only thing now is the gps in the uk.
still waiting for things to be signed then I hope I can activate
it.



--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com

Reply via email to