Hello Vicky. If you need to remove one bluetooth entry from an incorrect
code. While the entry is highlighted in the bluetooth manager, press
enter-s. This will scrub the entry off and the device will remain
untrusted. You can then begin the pairing and trusting process again
without having to completely restore the factory defaults. This is an
undocumented feature so it's not in the manual.
Many thanks.
Vicky Collins said the following on 8/5/2008 9:42 PM:
Well, with my VS, I am able to use my dial-up connection here via a
compact flash card modem, as the ISP provides this free dial-up
connection as apart of my DSL package. This also comes in handy, say
for next week when I'll be visiting my family in Kentucky, as they only
have dial-up access there at home.
I'm also able to use my HTC S630 Windows Mobile 6 Standard Smartphone as
a Bluetooth modem for my VS by using a Bluetooth DUN connection.
Although, yesterday when I finally got around to setting that connection
back up after getting the replacement battery for the VS from GW Micro,
I must have been in a hurry when entering the pin code in the VS, and
thus got things so I couldn't get that connection to work at all. And,
the only way I could get it going again, was to do the reset with the VS
where one holds down the forward and reset buttons at the same time.
----- Original Message -----
From: peter greco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 21:51:20 +0930
Subject: [GWN] can the Sense products connect to dial up?
Can the Sense products connect to dial
Up?
Peter.
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com