I thought I had read the same thing from earlier discussions.
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place. http://www.jaredrimer.net ----- Original Message ----- From: "don bishop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [GWN] VS and Braille Note display?


Raul can correct me here, but currently I believe the only display which can be used with a vs is a syncbraille.

Don


----- Original Message ----- From: "peter greco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: [GWN] VS and Braille Note display?


Could the VS use the braille display of a Braille Note?
Peter.


__________ NOD32 3335 (20080807) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com




__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3334 (20080807) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



Reply via email to