Hi. After you make the connection to your phone, in the services list of the bluetooth manager you should see ftp as one of the services. This is the file transfer protocol. Press enter on it to make the file transfer connection. A folder will open. This will be your phone's folders. You can switch between the remote folder and the local folder. For the hot keys to do this, press F2 and arrow down the list. Basically, you switch to your local folder and you will be in the upload folder. If your program is there, copy it with enter-c and then paste it with enter-v while you are in the remote folder.

Hope this helps.

Cherryl said the following on 8/6/2008 9:47 PM:
Hello everyone.
I put a program on my voice sense that I wanted to get to my Noekeia 6620 cell phone. I connect them with bluetooth and I can get both the devices to see one another and they stay connected. What I would like to know is, how do I transfer the file to my cell phone? I haven't worked too much with Bluetooth so this is all new to me. Thank you all in advance. Cherryl


--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com

Reply via email to