Raul.
Can you give me more information on the ACB RADIO download?
Can't find archives or main menu?
Found the Cooltech one!
Very good!
Peter.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 06:13:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [GWN] audio tutorials on VS or BSP
Hi. I don't have all the links on hand, however
www.blindcooltech.com
and www.acbradio.org are a couple. On ACB Radio, go to the main
menu
archives and you will find it there. Also, I did a couple of
interviews
on Accessible World, but I don't have their site right now from
where I
am. A google search might be in order unless someone else knows
the url
and gives it here. Sorry. I'm not on my normal PC as I am
traveling on
Business this week.
peter greco said the following on 8/7/2008 10:53 PM:
Raul.
Thank you.
Exactly how can I find them?
Peter.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:00:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [GWN] audio tutorials on VS or BSP
Hi. In addition. Chris Grabowski has done a blindcooltech
podcast on the
Voice Sense, and I have done a couple on various places, but as
you
rightfully state below, these are not actual tutorials.
Vicky Collins said the following on 8/7/2008 6:07 AM:
This isn't exactly an audio tutorial, and it is well over a year
old
now, but you might check the VIBUG site, if you haven't already,
and
listen to this presentation regarding the VS and Braille
displays and
video magnifiers. You can go to this link, and then look for
the June,
2007 presentation:
www.vibug.org/audio.html
----- Original Message -----
From: peter greco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:58:04 +0930
Subject: [GWN] audio tutorials on VS or BSP
Is there any free audio tutorials available about either the VS
or BSP?
Peter.
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com