Hi Brian,

Glad to hear you managed to get Clover working with the GWT maven
plugin.

I would love to include that information in a FAQ entry in the Clover
documentation.
Did it basically just work out of the box for you, or were any extra
steps required apart from ensuring there was a
src/main/java and a src/main/resources directory?

Also, a patch for allowing the gwt:compile to be skipped has already
been committed to the maven-googlewebtoolkit2-plugin I believe:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-maven/issues/detail?id=197

Looking forward to having these two plugins merged into one!

@Arthur - Please note that Atlassian offer free licenses of all their
products (including Clover) to non-profits and open source projects.
Application forms for these are online:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request.jsp
http://www.atlassian.com/software/views/opensource-license-request.jsp

Best Regards