Am 07.03.2018 um 04:05 schrieb Maximilian Steinhorst:
> Hi,

Hi Maximilian,

> I recently installed the Mac 2.5 version of Gwyddion. In the OpenGl 3d
> topography I don’t have the usual control functions which I have in the
> Windows version. I can only change the color via right mouse click.
>

> Do you have an idea or solution for my problem?

Do you use the native quartz oder the xquartz version? I know, that
it was a little tricky with native quartz, while the xquartz version
works very smooth. Unfortunately I've to wait until the weekend to
check, 'cause I'm at a conference by now.

I recommend to ask such questions on the gwyddion-users ML
(cc'd), 'cause there are more users of gwyddion  (don't use
gwyddion by myself since years, 'cause working in DFT on
molecules in gas-phase and switched back to debian years
ago).

> Kind regards,
>

> Maximilian Steinhorst

best,

   Rolf

--
Security is an illusion - Datasecurity twice
Rolf Würdemann     -  ro...@digitalis.org