I am still working on my series "Designers of Their Time" series.  I have a few
1896 fashion plates. I can't find information about two of the European
designers.  Would you all please check your books and see if you have them
listed.  I am trying to find out when they were in business.  Below is the
information that I have:

1. Emilia Bossi, Florence, Italy.
Furnishes Their Majesties the Queens of Italy, Servia, and Wurtemburg.
I found a webpage of an exhibit of one gown from 1882.  Nothing else was
mentioned.

2. Jules Bister, Berlin.
Furnishes to Her Majesty and the Princess of the Royal and Imperial Family of
Germany.

I have searched google and have come up with very little.

Penny E. Ladnier
Owner,
The Costume Gallery, www.costumegallery.com
Costume Classroom, www.costumeclassroom.com