Laudomia's listed in my copy of the Pitti's catalog, not shown though. It's an older copy - I bought it about 5 years ago or so. I'm not home so I don't know the publication date.

kate

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Bergeron-Morin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Moda a Firenze and other costume sourcebooks

From: "Audrey Bergeron-Morin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The new Uffizi & Pitti Palace painting catalog. All the stuff. All color!
*All* the stuff? Including Laudomia de'Medici?

No, my treasure, the picture of Laudonia that's shown in Francois
Boucher's book, lives in the Galleria Antichi e Moderna. Different
museum.

I thought that was at the Pitti, since it's catalogued at the end of the Pitti catalog my father in law brought back when he want to Italy (no pic, but the info is there). I even had the room and the inventory number (I put it somewhere *safe* so, of course, now I can't find it). I'll have to ask to see that catalog again next time I see him, and figure out if it's written as being somewhere else. _______________________________________________