As to someone else's question, although the kingdom calendar doesn't
extend that far into the future, Calontir Clothier's Symposium is
expected to be held in the beginning of February as usual.  Some local
people are already starting to produce new outfits for the walk
through history, so I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't happening.

Catrijn
Yup, it is always on the first full weekend of February (says the
originating autocrat :) ).  We were a little worried about catching a
snowstorm every year but have been pretty lucky.  This last one was the
20th.

Now watch, I just jinxed it for next year!

Catherine/Liriel