I will get to answering your questions later tonight. I haven't been to sleep since 4 yesterday. Getting son #5 ready for college this morning... so I am very lacking in sleep.

I checked into several options about publishing this information. I will let you all now what I found out when I return later tonight or early in the morning Thursday.

BTW, Gooseturd is in the database. My favorite color are when London and Pairs were battling over who was the fashion capital of Europe. They made bad fashion color names about the other's city. One of the names is in the "L" color index under London. Another name lost in my old database, I think the name was Nun's Belly... who saw a Nun's Belly to know what color it was???

Good night... at 11:39 am.

Penny E. Ladnier
Owner,
The Costume Gallery, www.costumegallery.com