This is the second message about different college's help since I posted that message. I am going to make a webpage with listings of universities that will take college students from the affected areas and their message. Poor University of Southern Mississippi lost their college in Pass Christian and the Hattiesburg campus received a lot of damage. Please get the word out that if a college is willing to accept these hurricane effected students, please let me know and I will post it to my website. I will have a link on the front of my website for students to go to late tomorrow night. This is a wonderful thing these colleges are doing, especially since most colleges started the week before the hurricane hit.

Please make sure there is a website URL in message and a person to contact and their phone number. These affected students don't need to run a telephone gambit to get back into college.

Penny E. Ladnier
Owner,
The Costume Gallery, www.costumegallery.com
Costume Classroom, www.costumeclassroom.com