RTW=Ready-to-wear.

I've pretty much quit making modern fashion clothes. My motto is, as well as making what I can't buy, to only buy things that I find interesting, as a process, to make. So I do almost exclusively historic clothes now . . . and, since I'm short, a lot of alterations of modern RTW.

Fran
Lavolta Press
http://www.lavoltapress.com

WickedFrau wrote:

I missed the first post.  What is RTW???

I used to never buy any clothing because I would always think..."I can make that." But of course I rarely got around to it. Then another sewing friend of mine set me straight. "Never make anything you can buy-only make those things that you can't buy." Thats has been my new motto for several years now, and has suited me well since I spend most of my sewing time doing historic stuff!