I have been requested to cross post this to the list. Hope that someone can help her out.

Beth

At 03:09 PM 9/29/2005, you wrote:
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:03:47 -0000
   From: "Maura Folsom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: HELP! I need a substitute to teach at KWCS

I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to teach at KWCS. I am
scheduled to teach two classes with 12th century focus - making court
dress (women and men) and women's court hairdressing, and one with a
14thc focus - making dagges based on the TExtiles and Clothing
artifacts. I need to find someone to cover these classes. Is there
anyone on this list who is going to be going who might be willing to
take over one or both of the classes?

I'll be happy to send you the course materials and lecture notes.

We've had a family emergency (my uncle is in the hospital, and may be
dying). My mother and grandmother are going up to Nova Scotia to see
him, which means that I will not have transportation, childcare, or
means to come (all money set aside for my trip is being spent for the
trip to see my uncle). They expect to be gone for a few weeks.

Marguerie de Jauncourt