Is this a "fashion" question (i.e. does it make the silhouette wrong?) Not sure I am following you completely, but you you are talking about the edge of the armscye towards the sleeve (correct?). By over lapping you mean that the cut of the armscye is "so deep" that (when the sleeve is not inserted) the stay strap is visible, or do you mean that the cut of the armscye extends beyond the shoulder? Got a picture you could post? I love engineering problems!

Sg

Bjarne og Leif Drews wrote:

Is it ok that my armscye overlaps the shoulderstraps of the stays at the top? I might have made the shoulderstraps two wide at the top and wondered if it matters? If i make the armscye to the edge of the shoulder straps, my sleave dont get the right angle i think.