Ah, VERY good to know.  I'll send her another 'e' for her address.

Thanks again Beth!

Beth and Bob Matney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lena is excellent to deal with and very helpful. The price and shipping for
NESAT 6 is quite reasonable. and arrived VERY quickly. There is only one
minor problem that you should be aware of.... payment must be in SEK
(Swedish Kronors) and by wire transfer/ direct deposit to their bank or
cheque.. or by cash. I ordered SEK from my bank and mailed it directly to
the Archaeology Department (contact Lena for the correct address) as
International Wire Transfer fees were excessive from my bank.

Beth