[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

In a message dated 11/19/2005 11:03:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

even if  you've heard bad things about it.

The main commentary I hear about it is it has more of a Wuthering Heights
feel...y'know, more romantic than classical....more Bronte than  Austin. But
that's OK really. There's room for that. And now we have this one AND the Colin
Firth one, so no harm done.

There is a point, when Lizzie is in Derbyshire with her aunt and uncle, where she stands on a hilltop with her skirt blowing out behind her - I leaned over to the friend I was with and asked "Is that the definition of "wuthering""?

Jean

--
Jean Waddie