> My problem with the Rowenta is that they 'spit' after a while.  When
> behaving Well, it is still my favorite for long distance ironing.
> Presently, I am enjoying the Sunbeam...especially since I discovered how
> use the self -cleaning mode.  I can even get the 'burst of steam' which
> was
> also a best feature with the Rowenta.

I love how my Rowenta presses (and the steam is great) but the "spitting"
is SOOO annoying!  I went to press out my tablecloth yesterday and there
was water everywhere!!  This is my second one and I can't recommend them.
I might just go get me a Sunbeam even though my iron isn't dead yet
because I am tired of the problems.

And it seems like an iron would be such a simple device!! Who knew?

Diana

www.RenaissanceFabrics.net
"Everything for the Costumer"