----- Original Message ----- From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:41 AM
Subject: [h-cost] finished sleaves

As sundays usually are quiet here, i dont think you would mind me for showing you the finished sleaves for the yellow dress.
They ended up being excactly as i wanted them.
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/chenillestumpwork.htm
At the bottom.............

Bjarne

Wow! I can't wait to see the end result. Looking at such beautiful work makes me wish I had the patience for that sort of embroidery, but I can't even do simple blackwork because I get bored halfway through and put it away in a box for months on end. Making a dress is different I can see the results much faster and it's too big to be put in a box and forgotten.
Elizabeth