From: A & J Garden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Historical Costume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:38:25 +1100
Subject: [h-cost] Use of Fabrics?

I've often looked at the fabrics at http://stores.ebay.com/Renaissance-Fabrics
and wondered if anyone here had used them for Renaissance (general term) or
Elizabethan garb? If so, what are your thoughts? I realise they are not natural
fibres, but what did you think of the patterns? Do you have photos of finished
gowns or doublets you might share with me? I've got some garments to make and
am thinking about some of these fabrics.
Regards, A. Garden