At 17:13 08/01/2006, you wrote:
Thank-you for the info, Suzi.

I am certainly having problems with it. It could well be a bug on my end, but whenever I go to 'enlarge view', the website freezes, and the only way to close the site is to 'control,alt,delete'.

Yup, just went back and checked, as long as I don't try to 'enlarge view' it's fine, as soon as I click on 'enlarge view' - freeze!

Frustrating.

Otherwise, I found materials on there that I wasn't aware existed, so that's good.

Joannah
( who now has to go 'ctrl,alt,delete'..... )

Thanks.
It isn't happening to me, but I will pass on your message to Victoria.

suzi