Thanks!
Although after a couple of years of seeing such fantastic work from the folks
on this list, it's made me pretty shy about posting my own. :-)

I do have other shots of these garments, the picture site was being stubborn
about uploading them, I kept getting a 'busy' message. When I get back from
Toronto on Sunday, I'll try to get the rest of them up.

Sheridan