In a message dated 2/2/06 3:01:58 AM GMT Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The best (used loosely) beverage equivalents for staying-awake purposes (at
> least, here in the U.S.) would be Mountain Dew,

Nigel (other half) was incredibly upset when they withdrew mountain dew over
here, cos he loved it (couldn't stand it personally).

But we also have red bull as a stay awake thing - fabulous since they brought
in the sugar free one - but incredibly bad for you - huge quantities of
caffiene, and taurine, just for that extra kick!

Oh - and to bring the crisps etc thing back on topic, a friend once made a
pair of trouers out of old crisp packets...