From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 2:58 PM
Subject: [h-cost] RE: Moda a Firenze

> I bought my copy of _Moda a Firenze_ from Lacis (http://www.lacis.com/) in
Berkeley CA, but I have heard they ran out... you could call and see if they
got more in, as my info is a month old.

> Yesterday I noticed that Hedgehog Handworks
(http://www.hedgehoghandworks.com/catalog/BKCT6001.shtml) is selling it on
line. (I've never ordered from them on-line, so I don't know how reliable
they are).

> You can also order directly from the Museum, but they want payment in
Italian currency (and no credit cards) which I found problematic.