I know vol 4 was never published.  If it is going to be published only Oslo
University would know.  I recently got some unpublished text from Perth (I
still had to pay - and I cannot publish it) on medieval textiles excavated
in the  80's.

The text for Osbergfundet 4 may also be available in this form.  Write to
them and ask.

On 05/02/06, Judy Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Caroline wrote:
> > As volume 5 was published in 1919 - I doubt anyone is alive who had any
> hand
> > in volume 4.  I would sugest contacting Oldsaksamling University, Oslo
> > see if there is any manscript survives.
> >

>         ah but volumes 1-3 & 5 were published as you said, but volume 4
> was
> never published! there's been that rumour that it's coming out for quite
> a while - not a clue on reality though.
>
>         -Judy Mitchell

Caroline