[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Fiskar, I believe, makes a variety of pinking/dagging scissors--a variety of
designs. I don't have any, and I've seen them advertised only in art-supply
catalogs, so maybe their usefulness is limited to paper. I'm always tempted to
try a pair, but I can't decide among  wavy-cut, deep pink,
deckled-paper-effect, and the more complicated dags...and can't afford to buy
them all!
Again: maybe no good for fabric....Has anybody tried them?
--Ruth Anne Baumgartner

I have a pair I bought when I made my wedding invitations, and I didn't think they were all that good on paper. The handles were small and hurt my hands -- though they cut ok -- I found them unpleasant to use. They probably would have worked on fabric when new, but they won't now. And how would you sharpen something like that anyway?

Dawn