----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimiko Small" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Dune

While I really enjoyed both sets of movies (SciFi version, and the original movie with extended info), the books are so much better imho. If you haven't read them, do, at least the first three books. I've read most of that series, and the first three are much better, with the story going whacky imho after that.

I have tried and tried to read the Dune books. But I just can't get into them, for some reason! I've never gotten even to halfway in the first book.

Dianne