Has anyone been watching curling at the Olympics?  Does anyone know what kind
of shoes the athletes are wearing?  I thought at first they were skates.  But
they are not.  They are soled shoes that glide on the ice easily.

Any opinions on the ice dancing costumes?  There must have been a sale on
skin-toned beige.  LOL!  I heard today that one rule is that the women could
not show their navels. The featured swan costume was molting!  Maybe she should
have met up with the male skater, Weir's swan costume.

Some of the snowboard outfits looked like 1950s pajamas.

Penny E. Ladnier
Owner,
The Costume Gallery, www.costumegallery.com
Costume Classroom, www.costumeclassroom.com