To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re:patterns

And then there's the strange folks like me--I'll buy the cheap modern clothes so I can spend my limited "leisure" time doing what I love--historical sewing. I don't get any emotional "charge" out of running up a modern blouse on the serger, but lots of fulfillment in doing fussy work on a period project.

My time is limited and so are my resources, so I like to spend both judiciously.

LuAnn
----- Original Message ----- /h-costume