"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour

On Mar 2, 2006, at 12:34 AM, Pierre & Sandy Pettinger wrote:

I shoulda known that my ASCII art would get messed up in translation. Oh, well. I have about 8 pairs of the Land's End cotton knit pants. Love them. I've totally worn out at least 5 pair. Or, I DID love them, till they changed the sizing. Now even the talls are too short and the crotch length is too - I hate it when the pants are hip-huggers when they're not supposed to be.....

Sandy

At 01:45 AM 2/28/2006, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:12:22 -0500
From: Catherine Olanich Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] sizing/quality of clothing

I'm 5' 1", and I've always had the same problem with pants until Lands' End
changed its sizing.  :-)
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:17:47 -0800
From: "Sharon at Collierfam.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ditto. When I was in high school I had a 24" waist and 40" hips. Thank
goodness I've found Lands End. They have cotton knit, elastic waist pants,
in petite and tall, too. Sharon

"Those Who Fail To Learn History
Are Doomed to Repeat It;
Why They Are Simply Doomed.