I just ran down to the basement to copy the label for this product--
I've had good luck with it but have used it on only two pieces, so I can't say
I've done exhaustive testing!
It's called RESTORATION,
and it claims "Revives color and freshness to antique linens...removes most
stains."
Manufactured by Engleside Products of Lancaster, PA.
"No acids, chlorine, or phosphates. Safe for all fabrics and colors.
Environmentally safe."

I followed the directions on the label and was pleased with the results.

--Ruth Anne Baumgartner
scholar gypsy and amateur costumer