Somehow I find the hoops and bustles a bit weird looking.
I am not sure what it is.

Five Rivers Chapmanry wrote:

           Thought some of you who re-enact Victorian and Dickens eras
would be interested in the new pattern from Laughing Moon (I'm just waiting
for my new stock to arrive). It's the Hoops and Bustles package, LM112.
Looks like another fabulous addition to this premiere line of patterns. For
details you can visit http://www.5rivers.org/en-gb/p_1058.html which will
take you to that specific pattern.

           There's also been a wonderful addition to the Laughing Moon
Men's Frock Coat pattern, in that in now includes a single-breasted, as well
as the double-breasted frock coat, with the original two vests that were
included in the pattern. Again, I'm just waiting for my new stock to arrive.
You can view that pattern at: http://www.5rivers.org/en-gb/p_776.html

Regards,

Lorina

Five Rivers Chapmanry

purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.

519-799-5577 [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.5rivers.org