Here's our chance, folks, to help Dharma Trading carry some really costume-worthy fabrics!
Michelle

"Expanding Our Fabric Collection
Attention fabric lovers!
We are continuing to expand our selection of fabrics aiming for a 'plethora' of fabrics instead of our current 'lots and lots'. To that end, we are asking you, our most valued and esteemed customers (who are also very intelligent and shockingly good looking, by the way) to weigh in on what new fabrics you would like to see us add. Wool fabrics? Bamboo fabrics? Fabrics woven from the back hair of a yeti, perhaps? Whatever! Please send any suggestions to the following e-mail address and we will consider all your ideas.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"