I get my muslins wholesale from New England Quilt Supply.  They carry
90" cotton 200 count sheeting ($3-4 a yard?), and I am sure they carry
wide muslins but I've never ordered wide muslin from them (their
website is under construction so particular fabrics are not listed).
I get my 45" wide muslin (Springmaid) there for $1.55 a yard with
posatge.  Perhaps there is a more local-to-you wholesale quilting
supplier.

At that width $69 seems ok.

I did a google search for wholesale muslin and came up with this:

http://www.magnafabrics.com/category/536.htm

Katy