> Stephen Bergdahl wrote:
> <<The good news is that Hancock Fabrics at 7900 Florin Road in Sacramento
> CA has everything marked off at least 30%. The bad news is that the sale
> is because they are closing up the store.>>
> Julie wrote:
> <<The Hancock Fabrics in
> Bremerton, Washington (on Wheaton Way) is also closing, and also has
> everything currently at 30% off.>>
> The Hancock Fabrics near 85th and Greenwood in Seattle is also closing.
>
> I wonder what's going on?  I've had fairly good luck finding nice wools at
> Hancock in the winter.

Colleen,

If you need nice wools, please check out my website:

www.RenaissanceFabrics.net

My wool flannels are supplied by the same people that supplied Hancocks.
And I try to keep my prices reasonable.  I also will do special orders.
Not being able to find good fabrics is why I started my fabric business
:~>

Diana

www.RenaissanceFabrics.net
"Everything for the Costumer"

"Become the change you want to see in the world."
--Ghandi