Hello everyone,

I may have found some honest-to-goodness 100% silk velvet at one of my
suppliers.  It is a white-ish color and would be of limited quantity (less
than 35 yards available).

I don't know how much it would cost but....I would like to ask how much
people would be willing to pay for 100% silk velvet if they could get it.

I am asking not because I want to charge as much as possible for it (I
have a standard markup formula) but I am asking becuase it would cost ME a
lot to order it and I only want to do so if people would be willing to buy
it.

So please give me your feedback and if it is something people want and I
can sell it for a price they would pay, I will order some and make it
available to you :~>

Thanks so much!

Diana

www.RenaissanceFabrics.net
"Everything for the Costumer"

"Become the change you want to see in the world."
--Ghandi