>I just finished the left side of the waistcoat with spangels.
> Took me 2 weeks to make, i promised to update, when finished..............
>> http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/cel.htm
> I am now taking a break and goes a trip to Tivoli in Copenhagen, have a
> nice coffe and a big cake :-)
> Bjarne

Dear Bjarne

Bravo! That looks beautiful and will be stunning in candlelight - I can almost
see you shimmering over dinner with your elegant new wig too :-)

Have a wonderful time in Tivoli: I've been to Copenhagen three times now,
mainly to visit the Frilandsmuseet but Tivoli is just so magical - the light
over the lake from the chinese lanterns in the evening as the sun sets.... Sigh!

Enjoy your well earned cake,

Katherine the admiring

p.s. I meant to say how fabulous the yellow dress and stays were: I am inspired
and will do something similar after my current projects are under control ...