Don't you people know about the DELETE button on your computer? If there is a subject you aren't interested in - delete it.

I agree - this list covers diverse time periods, and there will be topics not of interest to everyone.

I would like to ask (and I hope it's ok with the management to do so!) that people consider whether their note is personal/private or not. We do have the ability to respond privately to a note, whether it's to offer a compliment or a concern. Brainstorming through a creative block is useful for many.

Signal-to-noise ratio is a big reason for people to leave groups and start their own. I think it's great that people discuss 5th century Fredonian necklines even if I don't read those notes. Too many personal notes, and I agree with Lalah:

I normally love this list and would hate to lose it as a valuable resource.

I don't want to lose any of the knowledgeable people we have (whether they consider themselves experts or not), many of whom can make those 5th century Fredonian necklines interesting!

     -Carol