All I see here is a desire to insinuate that I have said several things I never said, and that I do not think, and generally to flame. And no suggestions of yours as to how to make things better.

If you want to flame me, take it to private email. I won't answer it, but it may make you feel better. I doubt extensive public expression of your dislike for me will make anyone else feel better.

Fran

RobinandKelly Dorman wrote:

Fran wrote:

You don't think it is better to present constructive suggestions as to how _all_ h-costume members can focus on which of the many posts interest them most, than to simply complain, argue about what is acceptable, have people quit the group, etc.?

Isn't rather presumptous to assume that your suggestions would be considered improvements by "all" h-costume members? Personally, I prefer making people more inclined to post, not less. As my "delete" button is functional, I simply move on if a post is not one I'm interested in. As I stated before, why does h-costume (or any group) have an obligation to meet your individual needs? Not all groups are suited for all individuals; if it's not a good fit - move on. Perhaps you would be more satisfied owning your own group, where it would be appropriate for you to dictate the standards.
Kelly