In a message dated 7/28/2006 4:00:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think  that the history channel is focused on the OVERVIEW of a subject not
the  absolutely historically correct COSTUME or dress of the story. That is
their main issue
{snip}

How the show is made
helps get that point across.

That is all well and good. But this "REAL P's of the C" thing was  98%
reenactments. I mean it was the whole shebang. And for the reenactments to  be
so
important AND the costuming to be so bad...I mean more than  bad...completely
unprofessional! Well, there no excuse. That's my  point, really.

It's like historic houses with bad costumes. Sometimes they just can't
afford to do it correctly...y'know if the house is out in the boonies of LA or
SC.
I understand. But if it's a big deal with money, they should get it  right.