Where can one purchase Wolford hosiery - I hate nylons!  Julie

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio wrote:

Anyway, what are other people making to cope with this seasonably
toasty weather?

Call me a hard core southerner but I love this heat. That being
said, when I am out and about running from one spot to another, the
heat does win out.

I am wearing long loose a-line dresses with slits up the side leg,
slightly off center so that when I sit it does not reveal my bum.
Three quarter length sleeves. If skirts, I have the same style slit.
If I have to wear hose I wear Wolfords, they feel like nothing at
all and do not make my feet sweat.

This kinda dress lets the air breeze though my legs when I have to
walk out side the office.

Chiara