They used that pattern. However, I don't believe it is still available.

Karen

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:41:07 -0500 (CDT)
 Robin Netherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, MaggiRos wrote:

I seem to remember (long ago) someone on the list posted a website for commercial patterns for an Aesthetic tea dress or something. Would
anyone happen to know of such a thing?

I just mentioned Folkwear, but I was wrong. The one I was thinking about
was from La Mode Bagatelle:

http://www.ravenrook.com/bagatelle/art.jsp
http://www.sewingcentral.com/cgi-bin/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=lmb002.html&cart_id=7858735_12881
...and probably other vendors too.

Some reviews here, bottom of page:

http://www.gbacg.org/Patterns/lmb.htm

No, I've never done this period. I just love looking at it.

IIRC, some of the St. Louis Costume Guild people (including a few on this list?) made artistic dresses for the most recent CostumeCon, but I don't
know which pattern, if any, they used.

--Robin