Oh come on now it was done by the Rami brothers who did the Evil Dead
movies its
 supposed to be campy.Calling that historical id like calling Army of
Darkness historical.

Silvara

is the original sci-fi/fantasy!

> For my addition to the horrible costuming hall of shame, I'd like to
submit several episodes of Charmed which involved traveling back in time.
One of them, I think, was called "Viking vixens." I'll grant you, that show
was in the scifi/fantasy category, but they could at least have made an
effort!

> Tea Rose
>

> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:09:31 EDT
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [h-cost] Bad historical costume movies
>
> God! Xena is OK because she's a complete fantasy [for some in more ways
than
> one...wink wink] But what about the other show these producers did:
HERCULES!