----- Original Message ----- From: "Gail & Scott Finke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:46 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Dancing with the Stars (US version)

Sara whatever-her-name-is, the one who is such a bad dancer, was supposed to
be a sort of undead passo doble dancer, I think. My husband and I laughed
all through that dance, and when it was over he reminded me that Olympic ice dancing had to ban dying at the end of the routines, because so many couples had done tragic death dances. I don't know if this one would count, though,
because I think she was supposed to be dead already. But the Goth-inspired
flamenco dress? Ugh!! I liked the guy's suit, though.

I loved the colors of Viveca's paso doble dress. I was sorry to see her leave, especially before Sara Evans, who, as bad as she is, is still a better dancer than I am!

I told my DH he should be grateful he works nights, or I'd be hauling his butt to the local Arthur Murray school.

Dianne