There is also Lane Bryant www.lanebryant.com or Roamans http://www.roamans.com/
I have always been pretty satisfied with them and returns are no problem.
Rhonda

Rhonda  K. Donaldson  MLIS
LTA II
Preservation Guru
E-Reserves Jr. Guru
Downtown Campus Library
Access Services
P O Box 6069
Morgantown, WV
26506
293-4040 x4094
293-2640
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Beware how you pass judgement on your superiors at least until you know
how to put yourself in their place and see from their view."

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom
awakens. The sleeper must awaken."
--Frank Herbert

 Weiner's Law of Libraries: There are no answers, only
cross-references.

>>> "Sharon at Collierfam.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/14/06 10:41 PM >>>

Lands' End. They have a good selection, good fit and most importantly, they
have a great return policy. You can return anything for any reason, even
swimwear that you've tried in the water.(I've done it)