Many many thanks to Pierre and Sandy Pettinger,  for the wonderous package I
was gifted with.
I made myself wait till Christmas eve to open it.  Each and  every item is
lovely and I had to remind my little 7 y/o daughter that she could not make off
with fabric all of it was wrapped in.  I can not say thank you enough. I am
overwhelmed to recieve such perfect gifts.

To Katheryne (of Woodbridge? NJ),
I mailed your gift late (hanging my head in shame).
You should get it in the next day or so.  I have been sick and working some
long hours at my church doing costuming for "The Gospel According to Scrooge".
But still, I should of gotten it out to you in a more timely manner.  Please
accept my sincere apologies and please let me know if you do not recieve it
soon.   Or feel free to contact me off list.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mischele