That looks like the big ones all right.  The smaller 1 volume Pictorial
History was published in the US in English in 1964.  This one will go onto
my new Optic Book scanner which only handles 8.5 x 11.  The big 2 volume set
are too large to go on any xerox I have access to, so it will be a digital
camera project.

Wanda