Ha! Finally! my gift arrived!

Apparently the description on the declaration wasn't convincing enough....
customs felt the need to open the package, so it was hung up at Canada Border
Services Agency this whole time.
Kelly Dorman sent me a beaded hat pin - it's just lovely! I had started my
costuming days in the Victorian and Edwardian era, so I have a wonderful HUGE
Victorian picture hat this will be perfect with! It's just the right colours
for it too! Just in time to be photographed with my entire collection end of
this week. I'm finally getting around to making a real portfolio.

Very worth the wait. :-D Thank you!

Kathy

Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose Or
barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert
(Fieldless) On a rose Or barbed vert a lion's head erased gules.

It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
Tosach eólais imchomarc. - Questioning is the beginning of knowledge.
http://www.sengoidelc.com/node/131