> >When thinking realistic, what do you think you will
> finish of historical costumes in 2007?>>

I hope to finish a new outfit for Ansel to wear at
Bristol this summer.

Which brings up another subject. I know some of you on
the list attend the Bristol Faire. Ansel has brought
last summer's outfit home and has requested some
changes/adjustments be made.

If anybody remembers him from the summer - any
suggestions for improvements? I know the crotch length
needs to be longer since he ripped out all the lacing
and was forced to resort to suspenders to keep the
slops up. And the doublet needs to fit better across
the back. The codpiece seems to be fine, since it got
some sort of award for "best male accessory"????

All of these changes need to be accomplished before he
leaves for York, England to study for the next 6
months. He should arrive back just in time to start
Faire again - so once again he will not be available
for fittings!!

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Rebecca Burch
Center Valley Farm