Greetings to all,

I have a different question about this book. To those of you in the US who got it when it first became available: how much did you pay for it, and when was that? I'm trying to establish the "original" price of this book to see how much it's gone up and how fast.

The book itself says it's 58 euros, which translates (at today's rate) to $75, but I doubt anyone in the US got it for that once shipping was taken into account, and I know that the US vendors that carry/ied it upped the price for the same reason.

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!
Melanie Schuessler